Life above inferno, below the rainbow [-l-]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Saan nga ba nagsimula?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodied Quill

Female Number of posts : 179
Location : Within the pages of a burned and bloodied journal, pressed between the BLOOD-SPLATTERED PAGES...
Current Status : stressed-out overachiever extraordinaire
Job : Sado-Masochistic Lolita Doll
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:55 pm

GM Icymetallik wrote:
Sige ako naman magkukwento...

"HOW"

Lunatic: She's my classmate during the freshman year. The so-called "uber-taray" bling bling girl with a lot of accessories here, there and everywhere. She invited me to go to McDo every morning so eventually, di lang kami ang andun, may dumagdag... at kayo un... and of course, naging bispren ko cya, but this was officially declared a little later. Di namin kasi sinasabi sa isat isa na bispren kami, pero halata sa turingan. O diba? She's Sakura and I'm Tomoyo. Wahahahahaha...

Lilith: The girl whom I put my curse upon nung Elementary days. Seriously, isimumpa ko cya. Well technically, sinumpa nga daw cya nung time na yun. Uh-huh. Twisted Evil Well, I cursed again nung nalaman kong schoolmate ko siya. It annoys me to the nth level to see her face nung freshman days. Kala mo kung sinong mabait ako sa kanya nun. I was like: "Ows?? Taga Siena ka? Sa Taytay? Wow, aku rin ^^" (Ra damn, ang plastik!)

Quill: Rar. Isa pang kasabayan ko sa Orientation. You might think: Did I approached her during the orientation? Here's my answer: Hell NO! Her atmosphere is like *Elites only. Go away* Sige nga, ganahan ka ba naman? But noooo, here comes the cursed girl (aka Lilith - dahil isinusumpa ko siya that time) approached her. Wahoo. She has GUTS. Unfortunately, I met Quill again in the library. Lilith and Lunatic was there, and I'm like: OMG it's her (Quill) again...wtf.

Biscuit: Once the atmosphere between Quill and me lightened up a bit, this Biscuit showed up. Di rin kami masyado naguusap, but I know na madalas nyang kasama cla David at si Alyssa...

May aangal ba? ^_^
Icy, ya know, ya make it sound like meh li'l sis and I ruined your life. Laughing Hehehe.... Well, I suppose it had to happen that way, anyhow. Yer bess.... yeah, I still recall the Gypsy description we all had for her back in our freshman year of high school. As for Lilith, boy, Icy, you really intend to take that memory with you to the grave, doncha? Meh! Biscuit is really the latecomer in here, 'specially since I was selfish nuff not to mix joo all together in one place at the same time for... a long time.

*the bitch bows, taking the 'Elites only, Go away' attitude with her to teh next thread*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angst Biscuit

Female Number of posts : 132
Location : Amidst the battlefield of broken souls of the long forgotten ....PASTRIES!
Current Status : Busy working in the farm
Job : Homicidal Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:05 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
GM Icymetallik wrote:

"HOW"

Lunatic: She's my classmate during the freshman year. The so-called "uber-taray" bling bling girl with a lot of accessories here, there and everywhere. She invited me to go to McDo every morning so eventually, di lang kami ang andun, may dumagdag... at kayo un... and of course, naging bispren ko cya, but this was officially declared a little later. Di namin kasi sinasabi sa isat isa na bispren kami, pero halata sa turingan. O diba? She's Sakura and I'm Tomoyo. Wahahahahaha...

Lilith: The girl whom I put my curse upon nung Elementary days. Seriously, isimumpa ko cya. Well technically, sinumpa nga daw cya nung time na yun. Uh-huh. Twisted Evil Well, I cursed again nung nalaman kong schoolmate ko siya. It annoys me to the nth level to see her face nung freshman days. Kala mo kung sinong mabait ako sa kanya nun. I was like: "Ows?? Taga Siena ka? Sa Taytay? Wow, aku rin ^^" (Ra damn, ang plastik!)

Quill: Rar. Isa pang kasabayan ko sa Orientation. You might think: Did I approached her during the orientation? Here's my answer: Hell NO! Her atmosphere is like *Elites only. Go away* Sige nga, ganahan ka ba naman? But noooo, here comes the cursed girl (aka Lilith - dahil isinusumpa ko siya that time) approached her. Wahoo. She has GUTS. Unfortunately, I met Quill again in the library. Lilith and Lunatic was there, and I'm like: OMG it's her (Quill) again...wtf.

Biscuit: Once the atmosphere between Quill and me lightened up a bit, this Biscuit showed up. Di rin kami masyado naguusap, but I know na madalas nyang kasama cla David at si Alyssa...

May aangal ba? ^_^
Icy, ya know, ya make it sound like meh li'l sis and I ruined your life. Laughing Hehehe.... Well, I suppose it had to happen that way, anyhow. Yer bess.... yeah, I still recall the Gypsy description we all had for her back in our freshman year of high school. As for Lilith, boy, Icy, you really intend to take that memory with you to the grave, doncha? Meh! Biscuit is really the latecomer in here, 'specially since I was selfish nuff not to mix joo all together in one place at the same time for... a long time.

*the bitch bows, taking the 'Elites only, Go away' attitude with her to teh next thread*
-sweatdrop- parang napaka OP ko ata a...@___@ lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowPro
Angst Biscuit

Location : Amidst the battlefield of broken souls of the long forgotten ....PASTRIES!

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:10 pm

Sige na nga..ako naman....

Bloodied:...well...nangangausap naman ako ng mga baguhan...so yea, at marunong rin siya mag drawing...=O

Icy & Lilith: nakilalal ko siya kasabay Darkmoon sa lib. Knew them a little batter later on dahil nagkakabangga kami sa hallways.

Darkmoon: Sa lib rin, franky, kala ko ang taray XD kasi...ala lang, nakakatakot lang tumingin...O.O...

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowPro
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

Female Number of posts : 412
Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence
Job : Lunar Assassin, a sly winged spirit.

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:47 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
GM Icymetallik wrote:

"HOW"

May aangal ba? ^_^

OH....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archaic-reminiscence.blogdrive.com/
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:54 pm

Icy: Well I only approached her because she was with john and the others na naging kakulitan ko.... until we all played CS together one time (ARGHH... JAMES!!! bwiset!!!) and probably... we all got close enough to eat at mcdo, kfc or jollibee crossroad everyday after classes, rather... every after playing CPG. then... ahah.... uhhuh.... Basta nung nagkagulo yung barkada, I ended up helping Allyn, I dont know why but I really liked being with her (cyempre hangang ngayon)
Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:59 pm

Lilith: Well... she was introduced to me by Icy sometime during snacks in our firstyear HS. I thought I was going to hate her, since Icy always mentions how she was really CURSING her. But then again, I was wrong, since I ended up being close to her due to those MCDO 'times' together. hehe. Besides, Lilith is one cool girl if you get to know her, just too much of an introvert I must say.

Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:11 pm

Quill: I got to know her in our first yearHS because of Lilith and Icy. First impression? Perfectionist, talented and artistic.(which is definitely true!) But I didn't mind about her attitude because I know that with my personality/character I could handle her... which was proven wrong at first... Why? Because during our third year(when she happens to transfer in our section) I got irritated (due to some influence of some people) and I (we) ended up hating her. But, that's not the end for the two of us since, I knew I (we) did something wrong in the process so I intended to get close to her in our fourth yearHS, and there! We both ended up in a MOTHER and DAUGHTER relationship.
I get to know her more and I am, up to now, would NEVER regret the day I chose to be friends with her. hehe.

Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:19 pm

Biscuit: I was introduced to her because of the first three people I mentioned earlier.(chain-like ba?) Well anyway, I don't know how, but I got to know her a little more during those starbucks time once in a blue moon(sobra naman... pero parang) when Quill 'drag' her to join, and also during some free time at school (still not much). Up to now, I don't know much about her life but that's fine (*im definitely lying*).
Honesty IS the best policy.
Back to top Go down
Icymetallik
Admin

Female Number of posts : 293
Current Status : stuck between reality and reality.
Job : Mistress of Ice

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:20 am

ArcaneLunatic wrote:
Icy: Well I only approached her because she was with john and the others na naging kakulitan ko.... until we all played CS together one time (ARGHH... JAMES!!! bwiset!!!) and probably... we all got close enough to eat at mcdo, kfc or jollibee crossroad everyday after classes, rather... every after playing CPG. then... ahah.... uhhuh.... Basta nung nagkagulo yung barkada, I ended up helping Allyn, I dont know why but I really liked being with her (cyempre hangang ngayon)

*sniff* *sniff*

lagot ka, bumabaha ng luha dito XD

lol!

Alabshooooo ^^

An adult decision doesn't exist in this world.

When making a decision, you either have to worry about balance and compromise...

...or you can just selfishly impose your own will. That's all really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://icym3tallik.multiply.com
Angst Biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:51 pm

ArcaneLunatic wrote:
Biscuit: I was introduced to her because of the first three people I mentioned earlier.(chain-like ba?) Well anyway, I don't know how, but I got to know her a little more during those starbucks time once in a blue moon(sobra naman... pero parang) when Quill 'drag' her to join, and also during some free time at school (still not much). Up to now, I don't know much about her life but that's fine (*im definitely lying*).

Shocked I feel like some agent from a mafia club DX
Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:50 pm

Angst Biscuit wrote:
ArcaneLunatic wrote:

Shocked I feel like some agent from a mafia club DX

Bakit naman?
Back to top Go down
Icymetallik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:52 pm

ArcaneLunatic wrote:
Quill: I got to know her in our first yearHS because of Lilith and Icy. First impression? Perfectionist, talented and artistic.(which is definitely true!) But I didn't mind about her attitude because I know that with my personality/character I could handle her... which was proven wrong at first... Why? Because during our third year(when she happens to transfer in our section) I got irritated (due to some influence of some people) and I (we) ended up hating her. But, that's not the end for the two of us since, I knew I (we) did something wrong in the process so I intended to get close to her in our fourth yearHS, and there! We both ended up in a MOTHER and DAUGHTER relationship.
I get to know her more and I am, up to now, would NEVER regret the day I chose to be friends with her. hehe.

Speaking of transfer, naalala ko nanaman tuloy ang mga moments na yan...(ahem, Quill transferring in 3B, anyone?)

ish still hurts to the nth subscript. DX

When making a decision, you either have to worry about balance and compromise...

Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:13 pm

GM Icymetallik wrote:
ArcaneLunatic wrote:

Speaking of transfer, naalala ko nanaman tuloy ang mga moments na yan...(ahem, Quill transferring in 3B, anyone?)

Dahil siya nakalipat ng B, at ikaw hindi? Yun ba bes yung tinutukoy mo?
*no ill intention*

cheers
Back to top Go down
Icymetallik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:37 pm

ArcaneLunatic wrote:
GM Icymetallik wrote:
ArcaneLunatic wrote:

*no ill intention*

cheers

Na- solid mo!!!!! lol!

Back to top Go down
Darkmoon Lilith
Legends

Female Number of posts : 265
Current Status : watching musicals.
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:17 pm

GM Icymetallik wrote:
ArcaneLunatic wrote:
GM Icymetallik wrote:
ArcaneLunatic wrote:

*no ill intention*

cheers

Na- solid mo!!!!! lol!

bitter ka parin dun sa incident na yun? poor you... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fierydepths.blogdrive.com
Bloodied Quill

Location : Within the pages of a burned and bloodied journal, pressed between the BLOOD-SPLATTERED PAGES...

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:38 pm

@ Lunatic: Love you, sweetie! Besides, what parent-child relationship isn't 1/2 goverend by anger and misunderstanding?

@ Icy: *hands over a soda, ice cream, unlimited RAN load, et al.* Calm down! Oh, and blame the Durian for her suck-ass decisions!!!

@ Biscuit: Who cares if your OP in this place! You're MINE!!! *glomps protectively* Sides, it's better not to clutter your mind. YOu have nuff on your plate as it is. Meh, well... I'll handle the publicity, you just relax, kay, babe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodied Quill

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:41 pm

ArcaneLunatic wrote:

Besides, I'm still Her Royal Ice-Cool n NHSPMing Bitchiness, aren't I? I'm SUPPOSED to piss the hell out of at least 66% of the world!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angst Biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:03 am

The past makes my brain swell and burst @__@lol! scratch

@Quill: O_X aruy~
Back to top Go down
Bloodied Quill

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:57 pm

Angst Biscuit wrote:

The past belongs in the past. Period. If there's a hanger on, then it's only a GOOD hanger on that is permissible.

@Biscuit: Twisted Evil My aim is to make your life easier, whenever and however I can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:25 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

The past belongs in the past. Period. If there's a hanger on, then it's only a GOOD hanger on that is permissible.

@Biscuit: Twisted Evil My aim is to make your life easier, whenever and however I can

*claps*
Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
ArcaneLunatic wrote:

Besides, I'm still Her Royal Ice-Cool n NHSPMing Bitchiness, aren't I? I'm SUPPOSED to piss the hell out of at least 66% of the world!

Hai Hai ka-san.
Back to top Go down
Angst Biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:39 am

Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

X_O okay...opo, uh....a little too easy Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bloodied Quill

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:30 pm

Angst Biscuit wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

Only for you. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icymetallik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:48 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:

@ Lunatic: Love you, sweetie! Besides, what parent-child relationship isn't 1/2 goverend by anger and misunderstanding?

@ Icy: *hands over a soda, ice cream, unlimited RAN load, et al.* Calm down! Oh, and blame the Durian for her suck-ass decisions!!!

@ Biscuit: Who cares if your OP in this place! You're MINE!!! *glomps protectively* Sides, it's better not to clutter your mind. YOu have nuff on your plate as it is. Meh, well... I'll handle the publicity, you just relax, kay, babe?

Oh now how I wish na unlimited talaga ang load ko sa Ran. It sounds fun. XD

@Lilith: not really bitter, na-realize ko lang kung gaano ako ka stupid at nag react ako ng todo over the incident. Napaka stupid ko lang. wakokokokok *bangs head on the desk*

@Quill: of course the Durian stinks. XD

Back to top Go down
Angst Biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:31 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

Only for you. Cool
Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saan nga ba nagsimula?   

Back to top Go down

Saan nga ba nagsimula?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next