The United Colors of Katihan Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life above inferno, below the rainbow [-l-]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....

Go down 
4 posters

Is Gaara gonna get non-conned?
YES!!! *rushes to save*
Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... I_vote_lcap0%Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No.... He saw it coming (and didn't object)!
Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... I_vote_lcap0%Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No. It's not rape if you both like it. :twisted:
Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... I_vote_lcap100%Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Bloodied Quill

Bloodied Quill

Female Number of posts : 179
Location : Within the pages of a burned and bloodied journal, pressed between the BLOOD-SPLATTERED PAGES...
Current Status : stressed-out overachiever extraordinaire
Job : Sado-Masochistic Lolita Doll
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Empty
PostSubject: Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....   Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:40 pm

Well..... At least it looks like he saw it coming. Twisted Evil

Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Fragilegx2
Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
ArcaneSymphony

Female Number of posts : 412
Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence
Job : Lunar Assassin, a sly winged spirit.

PostSubject: Re: Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....   Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:26 pm

That is so AWESOME!! GaaraXNeji Forever talaga ah! hehe
Pero Mom, hindi ba masyado maiksi yung arm ni Neji-kun?
Back to top Go down
http://www.archaic-reminiscence.blogdrive.com/
Bloodied Quill

Bloodied Quill

Location : Within the pages of a burned and bloodied journal, pressed between the BLOOD-SPLATTERED PAGES...

PostSubject: Re: Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....   Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:51 pm

*smirks and wags finger*

Don't forget about distortion and placement, baby girl. the human stomach is not cardboard flat. To hug, you have to curve your hand a bit. That's what I did with Neji.
Back to top Go down
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends
SiLenTBlaDe

Male Number of posts : 233
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....   Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 12:46 am

awesome art... galing tlga ni quill mag drawing... isa pa tong idol ko eh. >.< hehehe... pagawa ng drawing ok lng? shounen-ai lng nmn eh... pwede? pm me kung pwede, post ko mga pictures later. sa isang thread. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
Angst Biscuit

Angst Biscuit

Female Number of posts : 132
Location : Amidst the battlefield of broken souls of the long forgotten ....PASTRIES!
Current Status : Busy working in the farm
Job : Homicidal Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....   Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:56 pm

@Lunatic: GaaNeji? o.o seme si Gaara! XD

@Quill: o.o alam mo na ung comment ko dyan, at nuuu!!! G's gonna get non-cond and be forced to like it! NNNnuuuuuu!!! D=
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowPro
Bloodied Quill

Bloodied Quill

PostSubject: Re: Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....   Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:56 pm

Angst Biscuit wrote:

@Quill: o.o alam mo na ung comment ko dyan, at nuuu!!! G's gonna get non-cond and be forced to like it! NNNnuuuuuu!!! D=
@ Biscuit: FORCED? Naw! Neji LOVES him and wants him to have his fill of pleasure, too!!!! Twisted Evil

@ Lunatic: Please..... Gaara needs to BE loved. Not put himself in the strange position of topping someone bigger than him. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Angst Biscuit

Angst Biscuit

Female Number of posts : 132
Location : Amidst the battlefield of broken souls of the long forgotten ....PASTRIES!
Current Status : Busy working in the farm
Job : Homicidal Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....   Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:11 pm

lol!
loves him a little TOO much
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowPro
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
ArcaneSymphony

Female Number of posts : 412
Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence
Job : Lunar Assassin, a sly winged spirit.

PostSubject: Re: Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....   Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 10:52 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

@ Biscuit: FORCED? Naw! Neji LOVES him and wants him to have his fill of pleasure, too!!!! Twisted Evil

@ Lunatic: Please..... Gaara needs to BE loved. Not put himself in the strange position of topping someone bigger than him. Evil or Very Mad

I didn't know there's also a meaning in placing the names. KK. NejiXGaara then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archaic-reminiscence.blogdrive.com/
Bloodied Quill

Bloodied Quill

PostSubject: Re: Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....   Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:49 pm

@ Lunatic: LOLzzzz!!! I'f it's a pair, the seme's name is`always 1st. In a 3som, the ultra uke is in the center. For orgies..... I don't wanna go there....

@ Biscuit: There is NO possible way for Neji to love his Gaara too much. His affection is NEVER enough!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....   Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaara KNOWS what's gonna happen.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Colors of Katihan Lair :: -l-Artistic Impressions-l- :: -l-Art Gallery-l--
Jump to: