The United Colors of Katihan Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life above inferno, below the rainbow [-l-]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
ArcaneSymphony

Female Number of posts : 412
Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence
Job : Lunar Assassin, a sly winged spirit.
Registration date : 2007-03-04

]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[ Empty
PostSubject: ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[   ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:42 pm

]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[ Why
]|[ Chapters of Thoughts, Anthology of Experiences ]|[

...I have laughed aloud... I have cried unabashedly...

"The culture we have does not make people feel good about themselves.
You have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesn't work,
don't buy it."

...Dying is one thing to be sad over. Living unhappily is something else...

Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.archaic-reminiscence.blogdrive.com/
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
ArcaneSymphony

Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence

PostSubject: Part I   ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:08 pm

]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[ 457169qfz14q1krc
]|[ I: Detaching ]|[

-----oOo-----

It's not as easy as I think it could, but deciding to embrace and take all emotions - love, pain, despair, grief, fear, hope, embarrassment, anxious, loneliness... was the right thing to do to be easily detach to them. Holding back everything, half-heartedly accepting it, I knew I can never get to being detached. I'll just end up being too busy being afraid.
Afraid of the pain, afraid of the grief and most of all afraid of the vulnerability that loving entails...

But I realized, if I let myself be thrown in these emotions, dive in deeper with them, experience them fully and completely. I would know what love is, what pain is, what grief is. Only then I can say

"All right. I have experienced that emotion. I recognized that emotion. I'm going to put that emotion aside and know that there are other emotions in the world and I'm going to experience them as well"

>>>>>detach
-----oOo-----
Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
ArcaneSymphony

PostSubject: Part II   ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:32 pm

]|[ II. Tension of Opposites ]|[

-----oOo-----

Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.

In relating my life with this quote, I never hesitated in believing it. Strings continuously pulls me towards that certain written document. My feelings, my own point of views in life, my philosophy, my beliefs, everything was drawn to it. I could have denied it, but I don't have enough reasons to back me up. Mine was particular, this is universal.

>>>>>universally accepted.
-----oOo-----
Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
ArcaneSymphony

PostSubject: Re: ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[   ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:32 pm

]|[ III: Behind my Smiling Face ]|[

-----oOo-----

One tends to hide their emotion from the boundless world that often commit what has to be committed.

I can fake my greatest smile. No one could even notice it's a lie. All they know is I'm glad and no trace of pain I have had. The saddest part is that I really want to cry, but still I try to smile with all my heart because people expect me to be just alright.

>>>>> one heartfelt smile
-----oOo-----

Last edited by ArcaneLunatic on Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
ArcaneSymphony

PostSubject: Re: ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[   ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:38 pm

]|[ IV: Equivalent Trade ]|[

-----oOo-----

For the amount of pain you have suffered, you will get the equal amount of happiness in return...

Rather than thinking that its all over for you, how the world had left you alone, why some people engraves a mark of great pain in your heart, its better to be on the optimistic side and believe that there is always a good that comes up behind the bad.

>>>>> yinyang
-----oOo-----
Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
ArcaneSymphony

PostSubject: Re: ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[   ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

]|[ V: Strange Impact ]|[

-----oOo-----

I cry myself to sleep almost every night. And in those times. I cry even more when I realize nobody is responsible to make me happy...

/ tbc /

>>>>>
-----oOo-----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[   ]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

]|[ -Omnibus of Thoughts- ]|[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Colors of Katihan Lair :: -l-Artistic Impressions-l- :: -l-Powetree-l--
Jump to: